UFL is serving NPN debit card to its customers which can be used at ATM and POS networks affiliated with NPN scattered all over the Country.
- Valid in Nepal only.
- Can be used for purchases of merchandise / services or cash withdrawal
- Instant issuance and economical charges.
- Accepted as a mode of payment at more than 1500 POS merchant locations within territory of Nepal.
- Can be used to withdraw cash from more than 300 ATM in Nepal.
- No service charge on use at NPN ATMs and POS terminals.
- Fee and charges:
- Balance enquiry on members bank ATM: NPR 5.00
- All transaction on NPN ATM : NPR 0.00
- Card renew / Lost / Card Reprint NPR 200.00
- Pin Reprint NPR 50.00
Security Measures for Debit Card
- Please treat your card like cash and never keep it lying around.
- Please sign on the signature panel at the back side of your Debit Card, immediately upon receipt.
- A secret PIN code shall be provided to you in a sealed PIN Mailer. For security purpose, you are advised to memorize your PIN code and destroy the PIN Mailer.
- Do not keep your PIN with your Debit Card and do not disclose it to anyone. Always keep your PIN secure by memorizing it instead of noting it down anywhere.
- You are advised to change PIN provided by the bank at the time of using your card for the first time and periodically thereafter.
- Your card is only for your own use. You are advised not to permit possession of the card to any other person.
- You are held full responsible for the transaction carried out from your card, hence it is your responsibility to keep your card and PIN in safe custody at all times.
- If you lose your card, report to the bank immediately to block the same.
- Always keep the copy of bill and the payment slip and ATM receipt for all transactions, till you verify and tally with your account statement.
- Check your account statement on regular basis. In case of any discrepancy, please inform to the Bank within 30 days of transaction date.
- Please do not bend your Debit Card or leave it exposed to sunlight, heat or electricity.