United Home loan is the best of its kind of product in the contemporary market which offers attractive features with simple and easy procedures.
- Purchase of ready build house
- Construction of house
- Construction/ purchase of house from Housing Developers
- Renovation of existing house
- Extension of existing house
- Purchase of apartment
- Re‐finance of home loan (land and or building) already financed from other financial institutions (Swap).
- Tenure: maximum 20 years including moratorium period.
- Moratorium period : Generally one year or based on the nature of project
- Repayment on EMI basis
- Maximum financing: No restriction
- Pre-payment charge : 2 -3% on pre-paid amount
- Service Charge : 1% on sanctioned loan amount
- No other hidden charges/commission
- Salaried individual
- Self‐employed individuals
- Others (income generating from other sources apart from above mentioned income like remittance, rentals etc.
- Application Form
- Copy of Citizenship of Applicant and Guarantor
- Land revenue and tax paid receipt
- Approval for construction, approved house drawing and construction completion certificate (as appropriate)
- Recent blue print, trace map and foundry certificate
- Photo of the Applicant and Guarantor
- Copy of Lalpurja/ Electricity Bill/Water Bill etc
- Recent salary certificate signed by authorized person
- Audited Financial Statements of latest FY, in case of business income
- Photocopy of Bluebook of the vehicle/Equipment duly verified by Concerned Authority
- Copy of PAN/VAT and other registration Certificate
- Rental Agreement
- Remittance slips
- Copy of valid visa
- Others as required